Ster Security is a leading provider of security consulting and planning services, professional security personnel, anti-explosive security watch dogs, and armoured transport vehicles.
Recognized for the expertise of its personnel, Ster Security is made up of a team of highly trained and experienced security professionals that are proficient in the use of various weapon types. From body armouring to lightweight add-on ballistic protection for a wide range of vehicles, to numerous other security-related products and services, Ster Security has the ability to meet a variety of unique security needs.
Our Mission is to provide consultation and operational support to Non-Governmental Organizations and to the private sector. Ster Security employs operators and instructors selected from among the ranks of former U.S. Special Forces personnel, Special Operations Forces, International Special Operations Forces, Intelligence and Law Enforcement Organizations. We provide our clients with the best group of professionals available to meet their unique requirements.
- Rapid project mobilization and deployment
- Established logistics and equipment supply chains
- Regional management platforms
- Extensive recruitment database
- Highly qualified, experienced and fully equipped close protection personnel
- Anti-terrorism force protection assesment/analysis and security information
- Protection of high risk personnel from terrorist or criminal attack
- Proven deterrence and response procedures
- Provide clients with high quality, cost effective guarding and security systems for time sensitive projects
- International project management expertise with talented and proficient host nation personnel
Ster Security possesses the skill sets, expertise and diversity to provide services to a myriad of organizational types in challenging environments and times. Our client groups include:
- Non-profit organizations
- Energy, mining and infrastructure
Ster-Vanguard Security can assist your organization assess and manage security in every facet of your international operation. Our experience goes beyond the Iraqi borders and some of our operators have extensive experience conducting protective operations in high threat areas of the world that include Iraq, Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.
- Site surveys and risk assesments
- Specialized intelligence
- Security plans
- Site security management
Protective operations are sensitive and require thorough evaluation in order to develop a comprehensive and effective plan of action. Our goal is for our client to be able to proceed with their everyday activities secure in the knowledge that their team of professionals is handling their security needs discreetly and in accordance with the cultural, political and religious environments in which they are working.
- Escort and travel accompaniment
- Site security
Oil & Gas Security
Ster Security has extensive experience in providing oil and gas security services, as well as threat mitigation for a global market. For some of the world's most recognized oil and gas corporations, Ster-Vanguard Security has provided complex security analysis and plans, audits and surveys, risk mitigation and site management services.
- Convoy escort
- Training of security forces
- Canine training and services
- Site security management
- Personal security
Ster Security specializes in providing trained canines that are specifically matched to your security needs. Our canines are trained in a passive response (sit) in explosives detection. They are trained to locate numerous odors. Dual trained patrol/detector dogs are available as well, depending on the level of security an agency or client desires. Our canines will be detection certified in the following search areas:
- Open area (buried explosives/munitions, IED's)
We formed a strategical partnership with Vanguard International. Please visit the Vanguard International page to learn more about our partner in the security field.